Difference between revisions of "Rules"
(Created page with ''''Rules of editing this dictionary''' == Rule number one == unless other wise specified, Crum is our reference when it comes to organizing/sorting words == Making the entry in t...')
Revision as of 11:17, 17 November 2009
Rules of editing this dictionary
Rule number one
unless other wise specified, Crum is our reference when it comes to organizing/sorting words
Making the entry in the index page
- words should be ordered first by constants then by vowels (like Crum)
- the meaning of each word is written in front of it
- if a word has different meanings then an entry is made for each meaning (as in Crum)
- the entries are added like that word_its_meaning (ex. ϣⲁⲓ_rise_of_sun)
- the entries of the word ϣⲁⲓ http://danacbe.com/Wiki/index.php/Index:Coptic/%CF%A3#.CF.A3.E2.B2.81
Coptic words usually has more than one spelling we use Crum to determine which spelling is the one that will be placed in the index page the other spellings can also be placed in the index page but redirect the user to the main entry
Examples: ⲕⲱϯ should redirect to ⲕⲱⲧⲉ
Code: * [[ⲕⲱⲧⲉ|ⲕⲱϯ]] ''B See ⲕⲱⲧⲉ''