Difference between revisions of "Ⲁⲓⲁⲓ B"
Revision as of 18:19, 4 December 2014
(Verb intr.) Increase in size
- ⲟⲩⲟϩ ⲁϥⲥⲙⲟⲩ ⲉⲣⲱⲟⲩ ⲛϫⲉ ⲫⲛⲟⲩϯ ⲉϥϫⲱ ⲙⲙⲟⲥ ϫⲉ ⲁⲓⲁⲓ ⲟⲩⲟϩ ⲁϣⲁⲓ ⲟⲩⲟϩ ⲙⲁϩ ⲡⲕⲁϩⲓ (Gen 1:28)
- God blessed them saying: "Be fruitful(Grow) and multiply, and fill the earth
- ⲁϥⲁⲓⲁⲓ ⲛϫⲉ ⲡⲓⲗⲁⲟⲥ ⲟⲩⲟϩ ⲁϥⲁⲙⲁϩⲓ ⲁϥⲁϣⲁⲓ ⲛϩⲣⲏⲓ ϧⲉⲛ ⲭⲏⲙⲓ (AC 7:17)
- the people grew and multiplied in Egypt
(Verb intr.) Advance in age
- ⲧⲁⲥϩⲓⲙⲓ ⲁⲥⲁⲓⲁⲓ ϧⲉⲛⲛⲉⲥⲉϩⲟⲟⲩ. (Luke 1:18)
- the woman grew old in her days
(Verb tr.) Qual great, goodly, honored
(Noun masc.) Increase, growth
- ϥⲛⲁⲁⲓⲁⲓ ϧⲉⲛ ⲡⲁⲓⲁⲓ ⲛⲧⲉ ⲫⲛⲟⲩϯ (Col 2:19)
- he will increaseth with the increase of God.